Website maintenance is necessary for every website. It helps you keep your website fresh, active and appealing. A well maintained and updated website generates more traffic and hence brings more business. Similarly, SEO and traffic go hand-in-hand. The more people visit your website, the higher your site will rank in search results. Thus it ensures that your website will become popular in a very short span.
Do I need website maintenance?
- Every website needs maintenance to keep them up-to-date, fresh, active and appealing.
- Fresh and current information gives people a reason to return to your site.
- Regularly updated website site ranks higher in search results.
All Maintenance Packages include:
- Modification and Addition of Website Content.
- Image Manipulation and Addition (client supplied images).
- Update announcements, articles, etc. (if any).
- Check the broken links and recreate them.
Maintenance Package features:
- Updates are usually done within 24 to 48 hours (except holidays and weekends).
- We make every effort to make accurate changes. It is the client’s responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that needs to be done. We do not charge for changes that arise from our faults. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular package deduction will be charged.
- “Maintenance” is defined as keeping the web site current within the existing layout. It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp.
- Updates should be provided by email or can be sent at our office address.
Our various Website Maintenance Packages help you maintain your website as per your needs…